Introduction to StrangeArtz

 Wasup you guys it yah boy StRaGeArTz! i want to give you a little insight on who i am starting off with my name (keon Kilpatrick). I'm a jr. at bethel university majoring in criminal justice with many hobbies such as 2d digital art, music, beatboxing and many more things. when i was younger i loved to watch cartoons late at night in the morning whenever i got the chance to which I'm surprised I'm not a t.v right now. one of my favorite shows growing up was adventure time because it had so much action, great animation and a good plot. although at that time i couldn't make my own show i would do fan art of the shows i would watch and also drawing my self into the show.  

So this show that I watch on Disney channel is so awesome , it has a great story plot, animation, and character designs. Recently I’ve been thinking how cartoons are not as story driven as they where in my time, not trying to sound old. This show that is Written by Dana Terrance has given me hope for cartoons today. So I was doing a little dedication art to her but it’s not finish. If you’re waiting for me to finally tell you what the show is, it’s called The Owl House. 


Yea ….. it’s not completely finished but I’ll keep you guys updated. 

Click here to see more of my art! Promise you’ll love it and if not I’ll stop being strange 😜😜

I did say I like to draw my self into different cartoons !

Comments

  1. Hey Keon! My daughter and I love Owl House! We are eagerly awaiting the next season. This course doesn't dive into digital painting, sadly. I have been thinking of eventually adding a Computer Art 2 course or may a Digital Painting course to expand on those skills. This class deals with image manipulation. I hope it will still be fulfilling for you. I like your blog design. The "dark theme" colors are easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keon! nice to meet you! i LOVE cartoons as well! you are never too old to watch them. My favorite was to fall asleep to them and wake up and still seeing them on my TV, that has always been one of my favorite memories as a child, and still now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Nice to meet you! Cool digital art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owl house is so good! I like Luz's Dipper hat too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts