my favorite chocolate !

 so we've been learning how to clone ourselves and i find it quite awesome because it challenges me to push my self to another level. when doing this i found it pretty difficult because you have to make it look believable. the objective is to make everyone look like they belong and that it was taken by one photo. lol I'm still learning and i think i have miles of practice  need to do before i perfect the craft of cloning. also I've been using a different app from everyone else and it don't have the same tools as gimp but are pretty similar but i think it turned out well for my first try and for using a different app mostly used for drawing. 




me asking myself for a piece of chocolate 


the app i use is: procreate click below to see what it is  

Comments

Popular Posts